TRENT Electric Heating Elements
TRENT Folded and Formed® (F&F®) electric heating elements are ribbon type elements that were developed to meet the need for higher temperatures and improved temperature control demanded in today’s heat processing operations.
These ribbon heating elements are ideal for in-plant installations that include plastics softening, material drying, embossing heaters, fuel fired equipment conversion, dryer and oven rebuilds, light duty heater replacement, and add-on heat zones.
Use TRENT Folded and Formed® electric heating elements to upgrade existing heating equipment or to replace heating element parts. TRENT provides heating elements for heater racks, plug heaters, electric ovens, electric furnaces, electric jackets, kettles, melters and hot plates.
First patented in 1933, TRENT F&F® heating elements have a unique element configuration that is sometimes imitated — never duplicated. Here are some of the performance advantages TRENT Folded and Formed® heating elements provide for your electrically heated process equipment:
- Greater direct radiation to the workload
- More rapid heat dissipation, at lower watt density than conventional elements
- Faster heat-up and cool-down
- Maximum heating efficiency at lower element surface temperatures to prolong element life and minimize burnouts
- Trouble-free, cost-effective, applied heat to meet your most demanding application